This version is the initial release and requires compiling the application so it can handle your installed VSS version at runtime. Not very pretty but it works.
- You must have a version of the VSS client installed on the machine running the application.
- Subversion version 1.4 or later (1.6 without packing)
- The account running the application must have write access to the directory where the Subversion repositories are located.
- Update the app.config with your specific settings.
- Generates revisions from the sourcesafe history
- This version does not handle any deleted files in sourcesafe -- all history of deleted files is lost
A good writeup on what VssMigrate is and does and how to get up and running was written by Nathan / devSolo